Galbraith Management Consultants assists complex global organizations with complete reorganization, including implementation, to ensure successful transitions. They offer services worldwide to any industry type. Jay’s world-renowned experience in international organization design sets him apart from all other U.S.-based management consulting firms.
Client needs dictate the consulting methods used. For example, Jay and Sasha can work as "shadow" consultants to a senior manager, run an internal design team to come up with new organizational strategies, or lead offsite workshops with groups of managers.
Here are some examples of services offered to help organizations achieve excellence:
- Consultation on global organizational design issues such as managing customer relationships across business units and locales, or solutions delivery
- Guidance on developing a new organization to meet changing strategic business demands
- Assistance in setting up and running reorganization teams
- Educational seminars as part of an executive education program
- Design of research and case studies to use as internal teaching tools
- Diagnostic critique of proposed organization changes
- Assistance in analyzing the strategic and organizational implications of a merger, acquisition, or entry into a new market
- Help with managing a matrix organization such as developing roles and responsibilities (RACI or responsibility charts) and establishing core planning processes
- Development of customer-centric organizations designed to deliver solutions locally or internationally
- Research studies and consultation on gender issues.